Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Internets: Levi's Jeans' "Unbutton Your Beast" Viral Campaign

So BestWeekEver.tv shared Levi's new viral campaign, "Unbutton Your Beast." And it's awesome.

Basically you choose which beast you want to voice, call a toll free number, put in the code it gives you, and record a message. Within seconds, you have your beast mouthing the words that you just recorded.

'.'.'.'.' A 4-Preasher! '.'.'.'.'

My first attempt turned out to be quite funny. I called the number and decided I'd just spontaneously make something up...but when Steve came by and gave me an inquisitive look as I was doing an odd voice on the phone, I could help but think about how funny it was going to come out to be. I then went into an uncontrollable laughing fit.

This is the result.


"LMAO."

This is one of the coolest things I've played with in a while. Click here to make your own. Have fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tasteless. grown adults creating sexually suggestive ads for children. boycott-worthy.

Anonymous said...

Is the prior comment serious? Because this wasn't even funny.