Thursday, November 22, 2007

Video: Lil' Romeo ballin'

Future USC Trojans Lil' Romeo Romeo Miller and Demar DeRozen decide to showcase their basketball skills and give themselves a badass, topical nickname.



Here's the "About This Video" from YouTube.

Off the court, Romeo Miller (aka 'Lil Romeo) and Demar DeRozen are some of the most humble people you will ever meet. But when its game time, the two transform into some of the fiercest ballers ever to play the game.

Romeo Miller: "This is the most important thing I had to do and hopefully it'll send a message to kids across the country that education is more important than money. Getting a college scholarship is more important than winning an American Music Award and I plan on being the best student athlete I can be at USC." (source: KNBC.com Los Angeles)

Demar DeRozen: "To come from Compton and be able to get an athletic scholarship at USC is the greatest feeling in the world. This is a place where I am able to work hard and reach my dreams and I will hopefully take this to the pro's after college."

No comments: