Monday, November 19, 2007

Preash: The broken-hearted

Sorry for the lack of posts as of late, folks. Between sweeps at work and suddenly becoming single, it's been a tough week.

Anywho, I'll try to get back on track.



I saw George Lopez live last night. Before you think less of me, know that his standup is very good...he's actually probably in my top 5 comedians performing today. Especially if you know some Spanish, it's good stuff.

Unfortunately, it was mostly material I'd heard before and the acoustics in the mezzanine box seats (another work hookup) were really crappy - very echo-y, it was pretty distracting. But it was still a good time.

Finally, here's a fun note. My mom has a music ringtone now - "Red, Red Wine" by UB40. I can't decide which is more entertaining...that my mom took the time to figure out how to get a custom ringtone on her celly, or her song choice.

1 comment:

Hump Day Sports said...

Why would someone think less of you for seeing George Lopez? He's hysterical! And so is his sitcom.