Monday, May 25, 2009

Video/The Internets: The Pizza Roll Challenge Kid Returns

This kid a motherf*cking legend.

I first got to know him via his self-imposed Pizza Roll challenge. And the best part of the video, here, which Tressel and I physically recreate at least every other day.

Upon further research, the only other video he uploaded to YouTube was a backyard wrestling video in which he whooped ass as Lunchbox.

I subscribed to his channel, thinking nothing would ever come of it. Then I went to YouTube today and practically came in my pants upon the realization that he uploaded a new video.

And it doesn't disappoint. Please enjoy the latest addition from Jesse Hern aka BigMastadon aka Lunchbox aka my hero.

'.'.'.'.' A 4-Preasher! '.'.'.'.'



Thuth be told, he just hasn't had time. But he's gonna showcase something that he's really taken up over the past couple of years, so to speak. And that's chugging.

No comments: