Monday, May 18, 2009

Preash: Ghetto Rigging Boone's Paw

The wrap on Boone's paw was slipping off more and more to the point that he couldn't take a few steps without laying down and licking it out of frustration. He was walking all retarded and we both knew it.

Work Dave hooked me up with some masking tape. I was somehow able to refashion the gauze and padding and hook him up pretty well.

This will be fun to explain to the vet at 9am on Wednesday.*

Click to enlarge

Berber, bitch. Whatchu know about that?


My boy is lovin' this sh*t. (Disregard my penis on the right side of the pic.)

BPR was very patient, even helpful, during the process. Flyest dog ever.

*I don't like talking to anyone before 11am any day of the week. I make it a point to never say "good morning." Needless to say, I have issues. You're a sucker for reading this.

2 comments:

Morgan Ash said...

Lordy, Ryan Rawlings, when are you going to get the help you so desperately need. Please don't respond by calling me promiscuous again. Thank you.

Ryan said...

You're slutty.