Friday, January 30, 2009

TV: MTV's New Shows Have Me All Jazzed Up

Forgive me if my writing today is a bit odd. I have a cold and am a tad loopy from the drugs.

Let me be the first to say I'm excited about MTV's new Sunday night line-up.

Last night, while watching yet another boring episode of The Real World, I saw a teaser for Nitro Circus. Upon researching today, I have discovered that it centers around the extreme sports lunatic Travis Pastrana and has definite hints of Jackass.



How's Your News? features a bunch of reporters with special needs going around getting stories. Seriously.



And then there's the show that I'm most looking forward to. Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory. Rob and Big was one of my favorite shows on MTV. Hilarious. Well now Big Black is out of the picture, but this show looks like it's still gonna be quite funny. And Drama's office - LOL.



Those three shows, plus The CollegeHumor Show, make up what MTV is calling Sunday Circus. It all starts Sunday, February 8th. Terrific!

No comments: