Friday, January 23, 2009

Chicks/List: The 10 Hottest Moments in Celebrity Boob-Jiggling History

Good morning, friends. See that Google ad up there under The Preash Rating Scale? I get a small amount of money if enough people click it. That's how it works. So if you appreciate the hard work I do bringing you the best of best and you happen to see a link that might interest you over there, please do click it. You assholes never comment, so at least do me that favor. Preash.

Now that we've got that out of the way, how about The 10 Hottest Moments in Celebrity Boob-Jiggling History - Barely NSFW

I was mesmerized by #4.

Link via Gorilla Mask

2 comments:

Shane said...

Asking for clicks will often get your account frozen. I'd delete that request if I were you. I've seen it happen to a lot of people.

Ryan said...

I'm simply saying if a sponsor link interests you, click it. But perhaps I will adjust the wording. I would hate for Preash to get shut down and me to have more time to do real work and further my career.