Monday, December 17, 2007

Video: Walk Hard is so underground!

Try to enjoy this contrived self-reflexive internet promotion for Walk Hard. It takes a lot to make me scoff at a "viral" internet video featuring Jonah Hill, Justin Long, Paul Rudd, and Judd Apatow. But this made me do just that.

Haha, so you make self-deprecating jokes about your shameless self-promotion WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY SELF-PROMOTING! This "clever" hypocrisy just annoys me. Making a joke of it doesn't mask your intentions.

I'd rather just see the stars say "Please watch Walk Hard. It's funny."

Shane "found this to be hilarious." I did not. You decide.

P.S. Sorry for coming off as such a dick. The way I see it, if there's on thing the "blogosphere" is lacking, it's cynical assholes.

I should probably go to bed.



Preash to Shane for the heads up

No comments: