Friday, December 28, 2007

Preash: Still kickin'

OK, so I lied about the daily updates. Actually, I didn't lie...I just didn't realize how unbelievably slow my mom's laptop is. So for that, I apologize.

If anything, hopefully this hiatus will make you preash Preash that much more, huh? HUH!?

Anyway, the regular daily updates will return when I get back to work on Wednesday, January 2nd. Until then, get a life of your own. BOOYAH!



Some highlights (lowlights?) of the X-mas break so far...

-Watched the entire first season of Arrested Development (for the first time) (preash to Lucas)

-Began watching the first season of Brotherhood (preash to Nolan)

-Cooked a frozen pizza at 4:30 in the morning, and gave my dad 2 slices for lunch as he heads out the door to work (preash to DiGiornio Ultimate)

-Threw up in my mouth then swallowed it without anyone noticing after having one too many Jager-based shots at Pennison's Pub

-Rocked out with my big X-mas gift, Rock Band - so badass

-Had to say, at least 10 times, "We broke up."

-Told my dad where my keys were so he could move my car and get his out of the driveway and said, "Just don't touch my weed stash in the glove compartment." To which he replied, "Come on, dude. Share and share alike. It's the season of giving."

-Questioned my life after receiving a bag of Doritos and $15 in Taco Bell gift certificates as an X-mas gift

Sorry to all you suckers who are having to work without your daily Preash fix. See ya on the 2nd.

No comments: