Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Preash: McFly Wants to Streak

(Our subject will be known as McFly to protect his identity.)

Good ol' McFly. McFly grew up in the Sugar Land clique along with many of my other peeps. Our sophomore year of college, he lived with myself and three other often referred-to dudes on Preash - Nolan, Levi and Valenza. Five college guys in a somewhat small three-bedroom apartment.

McFly got a little rambunctious from time to time, especially under the influence of beer. Anal bottle rocket launches, beer showers and streaking were just a few of the highlights. He's a one-of-a-kind. I can guarantee you've never met a man like McFly.

Well, he called me a few months ago to tell me that he may be in Charlotte for a night. This was shortly after he discovered Preash. And then he got an idea which he's been excitedly pitching to me ever since.

I got a call last night...

***A Preash Original***

3 comments:

Shane said...

I gotta say that the subtitles are honestly pretty helpful. Especially the LOL.

Except I'm starting to wonder whether you have a database of audio recordings from every phone conversation we've ever had.

Anonymous said...

This is nuts.

Ryan said...

NO PUN INTENDED!

Shane, only the phone calls that could one day presented in court as evidence.