Sunday, December 14, 2008

Preash/Video: Cocaine Foot

Boone has an unhealthy obsession with my feet. And I have an unhealthy obsession with poorly edited Windows Movie Maker videos set to inappropriate music. It's a match made in heaven.

I highly recommend you watch this in High Quality to get the full effect.

Lyrics NSFW

***A Preash Original***



Fun Facts:
-Those are my go-to wintertime house pants...I've rocked 'em for years
-I've been told I have "hobbit feet"
-The video is sped up 4x
-The song is "F*ck On Cocaine" by DJ Caffeine - I eventually found it by doing a YouTube search for "cocaine music"
-The sound I make at the end is due to Boone over-excitedly biting me

2 comments:

Shane said...

Inappropriate music, indeed. It kinda sounds like you and your dog have a dysfunctional sexual relationship. Just sayin'.

Ryan said...

I wouldn't say dysfuntional.