Monday, December 1, 2008

Preash: Headed to another Bobcats game

Your boy won a drawing at work and came up with 2 primo tickets to the Bobcats game against the Seattle Supersonics Oklahoma City Thunder. Money.

Click to enlarge


Unfortunately the seats aren't quite as good as the ones I had last time, so I doubt you'll see a repeat of this little episode. But it'll still be tight to see two former UT superstars, DJ Augustin and Kevin Durant, take the court.



This comes just days after my car window completely exploded as I was was rolling it up at 2 o'clock in morning in the cold, pouring rain. I think it's the world's way of telling me, "Hey, buddy. It's not all shit luck for you the rest of your life. Here, NBA tickets. Now quit bitching and go f*ck yourself."

Preash.

No comments: