Friday, July 17, 2009

Video/WTF!?: "Wipe Game Proper"

Just watch. Trust me. Ha-and-ha!



Dearest Mr. Uglyman (if that is your real name),

I'm willing to bet that your good friend, the pudgy one with the locks of dread...I'm willing to bet that his wipe game is anything but proper. I'm concerned for his health and you, as his cohort and confidant, should seriously consider having a talk with him. I recommend a little tough love. Be a true friend and "wipe" him into shape. Teeheehee. That last comment was in jest. Because of your obvious spelling oversight in titling your spoken word ballad and online cyber video. Do you see what I did there? But, in all honesty, something really does need to be done. Also, I would highly advise against such tomfoolery in the vicinity of a propane tank. That's just asking for trouble.

Sincerely,
Concerned in Charlotte

No comments: