Thursday, July 23, 2009

Games/The Internets: TetrisFriends.com



I have no free time at work. It balls to the wall from the second I walk in the door to the second I walk out. But if I did, I'd be all about TetrisFriends.com.

It's free, online, competitive tetris. There's a bunch of different game modes you can play - 5 player sprint, 2 player battle, 6 player battle, marathon and much more.

You start off at a really amateur ranking and move up to battle better players as your game improves. Eventually, you level off at a ranking with players at your level but your ranking is constantly changing depending on wins, so it never gets too easy or too difficult.

There's a few cool twists and features, too, to add some new elements to the games.

One could spend hours caught up in TetrisFriends.com if one so chose.

Via Urlesque

No comments: