Sunday, November 2, 2008

Preash: A Few Random Pics

Click to enlarge

One of the last pics I took in Oklahoma. Can you imagine the type of person who decided to have this permanently affixed to their truck? Also, note that hemorrhoid is misspelled.


Ruining a pic with Grandpa Charles


My dog is better than your dog


My first night in North Carolina, I bought a bottle of wine. When I got home I realized my bottle opener was packed up in a box with the movers. I did an internet search on how to open a bottle of wine without a bottle opener. Several places suggested that you screw a screw into the cork then tug it out with the claw of a hammer. It actually worked. Amazing.


Another view






Baby Jesus added for dramatic effect


A hot dog from the clubhouse. Damn that looks good.


Boone cross-legged

No comments: