Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Preash: Election Night Celebration

So last night, about half an hour after the election night coverage began, Work Dave called me up to hit up a bar to watch the results come in.

We went to one place that obviously didn't give a sh*t about the election, so we headed to another place. We had a few beers then headed back to my place so we could actually hear what was going on.

Once Obama won, Work Dave insisted that we take some pics in front of the TV during Obama's acceptance speech for the sake of posterity.

(Being a mixed race dog, this was a momentous night for Boone as well.)

Click to enlarge






A little later, I decided to attempt to relive my college days by shotgunning a beer...and it didn't go so well. Here's my second attempt...



What am I doing with my life?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's cool. I attempt to relive my college glory every time I drink in public. At the game against Mizzou I was drinking at PIKE tailgate and shotgunned a beer with Scott Bridges.