Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Preash Original: Leno at Ten #2 - The Office Parody Webisode

We created the second set of promos for the Leno at 10 campaign as a parody of The Office. Loosely scripted. We were aiming for enough to comfortably fill a 30-second spot and ended up getting much more. Enough to make the following minute-and-a-half-long webisode that we threw up on the station's website.

As some anonymous jerk pointed out previously, I've "gained a little weight since the last video Presh!" (I was more offended by the fact that this prick mispelled Preash than the clever observation.) So try not to let my protruding belly and manboobs distract you from the brilliant acting.

If you're a devoted Preasher, you'll recognize Work Dave, Mike-and-Ike and my boss Luanne...all with impressive performances of their own.

Concept and cinematography by Stevie3x. Him and I co-wrote, co-directed and co-edited.

***A Preash Original***



Without giving away too much about the 3rd set of promos for the campaign, they're going to be in the same vein but on a larger, more relatable scale. Coming soon!

(Hope you're having as much fun at your job, Anonymous.)

5 comments:

Shane said...

Hilarious. "The top 10 stupid promo ideas" had me laughing for a bit.

Also I'm a fan of your return to your roots of shaky home-videoism.

Anonymous said...

OK, I watched the "Hi Hater" video as you suggested and I hereby retract my mean and unfortunate comment.

I've now learned how to spell Preash and will refrain from making any more snide comments.

Because no...I don't have nearly that much fun at work and nobody asks me to make Leno promos and get paid to do so.

Please accept my apology.

Lucas Ross said...

great job.
i liked Luanne.
she needs her own show.

Ryan said...

Apology accepted. Now REVEAL YOURSELF!

Morgan Ash said...

REVEAL! REVEAL! REVEAL! REVEAL!!!!!! Ryan will make a video dedicated to it!