Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Internets: eBaum's IQ Test

Hey, friend, why don't you take this IQ Test.

Obviously it's not nearly as accurate as a real IQ test, but it's still a timed, 40-question test that gives you a score and tells you what you're best at.


Concentrate

According to this test, I'm a freakin' genius. No big deal. I got a 137 and my strongest area is pattern recognition.

Your results show that you are extremely observant and have an increased ability to spot patterns. You are able to focus in on problems and take them apart piece by piece.
For someone who has the attention span of a small bird, this came as a shocker to me.

So take the test, already! Have fun, good luck. Share your score in the comments if you dare. Or just continue being gay and visiting constantly but never commenting. Jerk.

1 comment:

Morgan Ash said...

I got exactly the same as you. Pattern Recognitions. great minds think alike! I got a few less points than you, but I had annoying co-worker keep talking to me while I was working on it.