Saturday, March 15, 2008

Preash: Last Night in Oklahoma

Last night was my much anticipated going-away party.

It was scheduled to begin at 8:00 but, in typical fashion, Work Dave pulled a flake-tastic move and called me at 6:00 to tell me he needed to nap and 8:00 is too early and lets make it 9:30.

So I show up at his house at 9:30 and again, in typical fashion, he's not ready yet.

After 8 or 9 "I'm sorry, dude"s we finally get to the Dugout at like 10:30. There's a $5 cover because there's a live band (which was suprisingly good and the lead singer was smokin'...in that sexy emo tatted-up bleach-blonde way).

Click to enlarge

Eff.


Some dude and our bartender who Lizzy once made out with


Jen, myself and Lizzy


Steve in da house (I put "da house" b/c he is black)


What am I doing? Nunya.


Smile, girls


Gangsta


The rare double-thumb-pick


One of the several potions I drank


That's a girl on the left...she's a lezbo we befriended


Lizzy took a photo of herself...apparently her fav pose is to cock her head slightly to the left


Work Dave and the lezbo's best friend (who is pretty much bi)


Jen biting her tongue...that's a first


Work Dave droppin' knowledge on Joe


Joe is a brilliant editor/photog...he created "Electric", perhaps the best TV-news-b-roll-based music video EVER...hit yer horn


Work Dave's brother, Ben, with future-sister-in-law Lizzy


Suddenly Lizzy gets shy...but only for a sec...


Her hair tastes like cotton candy and sunbeams


Spittin' game at a chick for 10 minutes...then she casually mentions her husband, who's serving in Iraq...


...it was like that ep of MTV True Life with the chick who married her high school sweetheart who went off to war and she ended up regretting getting married. She kept implying that she was gonna divorce him soon. Still a no-no in my book, though.


Joe is really tall...like 6'8" tall


The lezbo and her semi-GF dance on a table


She's drinking piss on the rocks...what a party animal!


Wazzzaaaaaa...!


Orange is the new gay!


Work Dave's backwards cigarette is not a clever a joke...he's just dumb


Apparently I'm not the only one who wants to lick Lizzy


Subtlety is key in the lesbian lifestyle


My thumb is appalling


I'm very photogenic


Joe my goodness!


I forgot that I wasn't wearing my grill


Work Dave and his girlfriend bone partner close friend Lizzy


I smell a sitcom!


Here's pretty much the greatest thing ever.
Please excuse my goofy overdone drunk laugh.

Language NSFW

***A Preash Original***

3 comments:

obiwan said...

Fuckin' A, that gave me a Moregasm. Because I'm still having it.

Anonymous said...

geez.

Anonymous said...

geez.