Thursday, October 21, 2010

No Mas

It was fun while it lasted. I don't have time anymore. There are hundreds of sites that do it better at this point. I never got anything out of it (i.e. money), other than entertaining you or being berated by you when I didn't.

The personal stuff, which made Preash original, casually migrated to my Twitter. Which, btw, is where I still post funny stuff I found around the internets, so go there if you're yearning.

Below you'll see my original post declaring Preash's death several weeks ago, but I got scared and took it down almost immediately.  You will notice I used comedy to mask the pain, which is brand new to me.  Now I'm ready to come to terms.

Perhaps a ways down the road I'll get inspired and pick it back up in some form.  I still own the domain for another couple of years.  Maybe if I have a fascinating, original thought that I can't trim down to 140 characters, I'll post it here and link it on Twitter.  But all good things must come to an end.  And this probably should too.

Preash.

5 comments:

aburtch said...

It was fun while it lasted man. Thanks for the entertainment and the laughs!

Lucas Ross said...

RIP Preash. I'll never forget you.

Unknown said...

I appreciate your humor and your videos. Keep it real man.

Blogging Common Team said...

Dear Blogger,

Please help us! We recently sent you a request to participate in an online survey run by the Berkman Center at Harvard University about your experiences and opinions as an active blogger. To the best of our knowledge, we have not received your response to the survey. You can participate in the survey by following this link:

http://new.qualtrics.com/SE?Q_SS=bClxUQAuK2u3DtG_4Hp4lVv4k0EMdeI

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,
The Blogging Common Team
Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University

Unknown said...

He's obviously not active genius