Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Internets: Before You Were Hot


Before she developed into a lovely lady

At BeforeYouWereHot.com, people upload photos of themselves as awkward, ugly, nerdy kids. Then, when you click through, you get to see what they look like now.

It's cool that the site is set up for a big reveal instead of an immediate side-by-side comparison, so you can really analyze the nerdy pic and guess how hot the person got before seeing the result.

Warning: They don't all end up "hot".

Via Urlesque

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Rawlings - this is one of the lamest sites you've ever posted. The after shots just make me feel worse for these people who undoubtedly have severe self-image issues. I tried to stick it out expecting a redeeming post, but just found myself getting more angry at you for directing this to my attention.

Have a nice evening.

Ryan said...

Truth be told, I saw the D.A.R.E. chick's before and after and assumed the rest of the posts would be in the same vein.

I did the write-up then continued to explore the site. Upon realizing I was wrong, I added the "Warning" because I was too lazy to delete the entire post.

That being said, you should up the legitimacy of the site by adding your before-and-after, because you're fucking smokin' now. And you know it.

Unknown said...

I did get a good laugh out of the 2nd one (straw chair) looking 3x worse in the after.

Even still, just a horrible let-down after that Angie Greenup gem.