Monday, September 29, 2008

Preash: "Comedian" Incites a Terrible Case of the Douche Chills

So just a few minutes ago, my mom forwarded me and e-mail with the subject "Very clever" and an attached video Viagaracommercial.wmv.

I open the file and cringe my way through a 2-minute "stand-up comedy" routine. I can't remember the last time I was hit with such a severe case of douche chills that lasted over such a substantial amount of time. A 2-minute long douche chill attack is nothing to scoff at.

I can see exactly how it went down. A big company hires the 4th-most-popular "clean, corporate comedian" to entertain the masses at the yearly national convention. A middle-aged mother of three sees said comedian and spreads the word about the latest comedy-legend-in-the-making. They can't remember his name but they can remember one of the funniest, most relatable, hippest comedy routines they've ever seen.

"Hey, I know Immodium! HEY, I KNOW THAT SONG!!! LOL! My son listens to it on the black station! Miller Lite and condoms!? This guy's edgy. I can't wait to show Mary Anne in Accounting. This is soooo Mary Anne!"

And before you know it, Eric O'Shea's uber-hacky "TV Commercials" bit has 1.6 million views on YouTube.

As for the joke suggesting that herpes...the disease, herpes...makes promotional commercials. Whatevz, let's just excuse that failed premise because the PMS joke was oh so delightfully naughty!

You've been warned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, do I love blogs where you actually write content. Thank you. sir.

Ryan said...

Yeah, I'm gonna try to get back to that a little more.